The Town of Montreal West is pleased to announce a partial opening of the Town Hall service counter starting the week of March 7, 2022. Whenever possible, we continue to encourage residents to use the online services offered on the website, a simple, secure and fast alternative.
Reduced hours of operation
Tuesday and Thursday
10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
The Town has implemented a number of sanitary measures to ensure the safety of its residents and employees.
- Entrance is through the front door only, except for citizens with reduced mobility. For the latter, please indicate your presence to the security officer at the main entrance.
- Only one citizen will be allowed inside the office area at a time.
- Face coverings are mandatory inside the building.
- Upon entering the building, clean your hands with disinfectant gel provided by the Town.
- Visitors will need to sign in.
- Maintain a physical distance of 2 meters at all times.
Anyone exhibiting symptoms associated with COVID-19 is asked not to enter Town buildings.
Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.