The Town Hall service counter will be temporarily open to the public on August 26,27 and 30 to accommodate citizens wishing to pay the second installment of their property taxes in person.
Schedule: from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Accepted methods of payment: Cheque, debit and cash
A number of sanitary measures to limit the spread of COVID-19 will be put in place:
- Entrance is through the front door only, except for citizens with reduced mobility. For the latter, please indicate your presence to the security officer at the main entrance.
- Only one citizen will be allowed inside the building at a time. You must wait outside and a security officer will greet you.
- Face coverings are mandatory.
- Upon entering the building, clean your hands with disinfectant gel provided by the Town.
- Maintain a physical distance of 2 meters at all times.
- There will be no access to toilets.
The Town continues to encourage its citizens to prioritize online and telephone services.