As with last year, the flu vaccine is offered on an appointment basis only. You may take an appointment as of October 12, 2021 online at clicsante.ca, or by phone at 514-270-1536.
Flu vaccination will be available by appointment at the following sites starting on November 1, 2021.
- Décarie Square vaccination clinic – 6900 Décarie Boulevard
- 7101 du Parc Avenue vaccination clinic
- CLSC de Benny Farm – 6484 Monkland Avenue
- CLSC Métro – 1801 de Maisonneuve Boulevard West
The flu vaccine is free for people at high risk and people in close contact with them:
- People aged 75 years old and over;
- Adults 18 years and older with certain chronic diseases;
- Children 6 months and older with certain chronic diseases;
- Pregnant women with chronic diseases, throughout their pregnancy;
- Pregnant women in good health, in their 2nd and 3rd trimester of pregnancy;
- Family members who live in the same household of a child under 6 months of age or a person at higher risk of being hospitalized and to their caregivers.
Flu vaccination is also free of charge to:
- Healthy children from 6 to 23 months old;
- Healthy people from 60 to 74 years old.