Got any clothes you’re looking to get out of your closet? Want a green way to add some nice “new” items to your wardrobe? Join us at the Town Hall (50 Westminster S) for our big Clothing Swap on May 7th! This is the perfect way to exchange your unwanted clothes for items you’ll love.
Here’s how it works:
- The swap takes place from 1PM to 4PM. You may drop off your bags of clothes as early as: 11AM.
- There’s a five dollar entrance fee which will help fund other green projects organized by the Environmental Action Committee. Additional donations may also be made.
- The number of bags of clothes you bring in is the number you can take home. If you want to buy additional items, you can purchase an extra bag for a very low fee; so even if you have nothing to bring, you can find yourself leaving with a whole wardrobe!
- All items you bring MUST be clean and wearable (with no stains or tears).
- Take a break from all that swapping and enjoy our bake sale (with vegan options).
- All items left at the end of the swap will be donated to Renaissance.
Still need more reasons to participate? Swapping as an alternative to shopping, helps reduce water consumption, prevents toxic waste from ending up in our water and reduces waste in our landfills.
So come with your friends and swap till you drop!