The Town of Montreal West is working to review and improve its current communication tools to better serve its residents. We are interested in finding out more about the effectiveness of the tools we use to communicate with you. We invite you to take a few minutes of your time to fill out our survey and have a chance to win a free course offered by the Recreation department!
Complete the survey online or by hand. Hard copies of the survey will be available at Town Hall and the Community Center as of Tuesday, April 9. You have until April 26 to participate.
We want to hear what you have to say.
- One prize will be drawn among all survey respondents.
- The prize will be drawn among participants who have provided their email address or phone number in the last question.
- Residents may only participate once.
- This contest is only open to Montreal West residents.
- The course must be chosen from a list of eligible courses that will be given to the winner.
- The certificate is valid for the winner or a member of their family.